If you need a more accessible version of this website, click this button on the right.
Switch to Accessible Site
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Welcome to Burke Animal Clinic.
8 Week Exam
- 1st Respiratory Distemper Vaccine
- Feline Leukemia/AIDS test (before exposure to other cats in household)
- Deworm and Fecal Test
- Flea/Tick Prevention
12 Week Exam
- 2nd Respiratory Distemper Vaccine
- Rabies Vaccine
- 1st Leukemia Vaccine (for outdoor cats)
16 Week Exam
- 2nd Leukemia Vaccine
- 3rd Respiratory Distemper Vaccine
Annual Exam starting at 1 year
- Yearly fecal test
- Rabies vaccine (every 1 year)
- Respiratory Distemper Vaccine (every 3 years)
- Leukemia Vaccine (every year for outdoor cats)
- Continue Flea/Tick Preventative
- Brush teeth regularly
As Cats Age
- Regular dental exams and cleanings
- Annual bloodwork and urine test to evaluate organ function
- For pets 7 years and older, we recommend twice yearly exams. See information on our PAWS Program for Pets Over Seven.
- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
- Make An Appointment
- We will do our best to accommodate your busy schedule. Schedule an appointment today!
- Pet Portal
- View information about your pets and send us messages via your pet portal.