You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Welcome to Burke Animal Clinic.
8 Week Exam
- 1st Respiratory Distemper Vaccine
- Feline Leukemia/AIDS test (before exposure to other cats in household)
- Deworm and Fecal Test
- Flea/Tick Prevention
12 Week Exam
- 2nd Respiratory Distemper Vaccine
- Rabies Vaccine
- 1st Leukemia Vaccine (for outdoor cats)
16 Week Exam
- 2nd Leukemia Vaccine
- 3rd Respiratory Distemper Vaccine
Annual Exam starting at 1 year
- Yearly fecal test
- Rabies vaccine (every 1 year)
- Respiratory Distemper Vaccine (every 3 years)
- Leukemia Vaccine (every year for outdoor cats)
- Continue Flea/Tick Preventative
- Brush teeth regularly
As Cats Age
- Regular dental exams and cleanings
- Annual bloodwork and urine test to evaluate organ function
- For pets 7 years and older, we recommend twice yearly exams. See information on our PAWS Program for Pets Over Seven.
- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
- Make An Appointment
- We will do our best to accommodate your busy schedule. Schedule an appointment today!
- Pet Portal
- View information about your pets and send us messages via your pet portal.