- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Many things in your home can be harmful to your pet. Become familiar with things that are harmful to your pet. It's not a complete list so any time your pet ingests something he or she shouldn't, call your vet.
If your pet has ingested a toxic substance, or if you are not sure if a substance is toxic, please call us or the ASPCA Animal Poison Control Center immediately. Don't wait until you see symptoms. Have as much information about the ingested substance as possible - product name, dosage, label information, time of ingestion, original package/container.
ASPCA Animal Poison Control, 888-426-4435