- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
A combination of spinal manipulation and laser therapy is used to locate and treat problematic areas along the spine that may be the cause of pain in other areas of the body. When a painful stimulus is encountered, a pain cycle begins. A tool called an Activator is used to block the pain cycle by introducing a vibrational force. Spinal muscles are further relaxed using the Vetro Stim, which pulsates, promoting circulation and relaxation. This allows the body to shift back into its normal position to allow healing to begin. Laser therapy stimulates healing and reduces inflammation by exciting cells with an external energy (light) source.
In addition to treating the following symptoms, we have seen great results in non-surgical treatment of torn cruciate ligaments:
- Back pain
- Degenerative joint disease/arthritis/hip dysplasia
- Herniated disc
- Chronic and acute kidney disease
- Allergies (food and inhalant)
- Post-operative pain management
- Non-surgical cruciate repair
Check out Harry’s video on YouTube 1 year after starting VOM!
Click on this link: “Harry After V.O.M.” by Bj Wallace.