- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Please note: We do not have a doctor in the clinic until 8:00 a.m. Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. on Saturday, and 9:00 a.m. on Sunday.
If you feel you have an emergency with your pet, please call us or come to the hospital immediately. It is always best to call before coming in so that a staff member can advise you on the best course of action for your emergency. We take emergencies as we are able to during regular business hours, but may need to refer you to an emergency clinic in the best interest of your pet. The following hospitals provide emergency and 24-hour care in our area:
- VCA SouthPaws Emergency Center, 8500 Arlington Blvd., Fairfax, VA, 703-752-9100
- Regional Veterinary Ref and Emergency Center, 6651 Backlick Road, Springfield, VA, 703-451-8900
- The Hope Center 24/7 Emergency Care, 140 Park Street, SE, Vienna, VA, 703-281-5121
- VCA Alexandria Animal Hospital, 2660 Duke Street, Alexandria, VA, 703-751-2022
We are available for urgent care when the condition is not life-threatening, but you feel your pet needs to be seen before you are able to get an appointment. Our veterinarians will work to "squeeze" you in between scheduled appointments. When you arrive, our receptionists will be able to give you an estimate on how long you may have to wait in order to be seen.
If your pet has ingested a toxic substance, or if you are not sure if a substance is toxic, please call us or the ASPCA Animal Poison Control Center immediately. Don't wait until you see symptoms. Have as much information about the ingested substance as possible - product name, dosage, label information, time of ingestion, original package/container.
ASPCA Animal Poison Control, 888-426-4435